Registration is now open for ALL qualifier participants. Register now as a qualifier or alternate.
Please visit the World Championship Check-in page to checkin.
If you have any questions about this Policy, please feel free to contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or write us at CoinUp Privacy c/o Play Mechanix, Inc., 800 Roosevelt Rd Suite D-103, Glen Ellyn, IL, 60137.
Information Collected and How it is Used
Certain information may be collected via the use of CoinUp services. The following types of information may be collected:
- Information You Provide – When you sign up for an account with CoinUp or other CoinUp service you provide personal information or information about your company (such as name, address, e-mail address). This information is only used by Play Mechanix, Inc., it's parent company or it’s affiliates to enhance the services provided to you as a user of the CoinUp services.
- CoinUp Cookies – When you visit certain websites that are part of the CoinUp network cookies may be sent to your computer. Cookies may be used for a variety of reasons, including tracking the country a user is visiting from to be sure they are directed to the correct version of a site, and session identification codes. Cookies are also being used to collect anonymous traffic data. Most browsers are initially set to accept cookies, but you can change your browser’s settings to refuse all cookies or indicate when a cookie is being sent. However some CoinUp services may not work correctly if cookies are disabled.
- Log Information – Whenever the CoinUp servers receive a connection either by a web browser or game machine, a log is kept of the requests made to the server. This log is kept for the purposes of diagnostics and continued enhancement of CoinUp services. The server logs are used exclusively by Play Mechanix, Inc. and it’s parent company.
- Prize Claim Forms – If you participate in CoinUp sponsored contests and wish to claim a prize, you will provide personal information to us including name, address and social security number (supporting documents are also required). We use this information to verify your identity and age and also to report your winnings to the IRS should they reach a certain value in a given year.
- Game Play Information - Playing CoinUp enabled game machines, you have the option to have your play statistics communicated to the CoinUp servers. This information is made available to you via the particular game’s website. If you choose to participate in a contest offered on a game machine, this information will be used to create the leaderboard and official winners list.
- Game Machine Collections and Telemetry – Game machines that you connect to the CoinUp network transmit information about earnings, collections events and their operational health to the CoinUp servers. This information is used so that you may remotely view the earnings and collections of your game machines via the CoinUp website.
- User Communications – When you communicate with Play Mechanix via email, web form, or other means, we may retain those communications in order to process your inquiries, respond to your requests or improve our services.
- Providing all of the CoinUp services to you;
- Auditing, research and analysis in order to maintain, protect and improve our services;
- Ensuring the technical functioning of our network;
- Development of new and more compelling game titles; and
- Developing new services.
Play Mechanix processes personal information on our servers in the United States of America. We process personal information to provide our own services. In the case of game machines operated outside of the United States of America, we may process information on behalf of our affiliate designated in charge of CoinUp in that specific country.
Choices for Personal Information
When you sign up for a particular service that requires registration, we may ask you to provide personal information. If we use this information in a manner different than the purpose for which it was collected, then we will ask for your consent prior to such use.
If we propose to use personal information for any purposes other than those described in this Policy, we will offer you and effective way to opt out of the use of personal information for those other purposes. We will not collect or use sensitive information for purposes other than those described in this Policy unless we have obtained your prior consent.
You can decline to submit personal information to any of our services, in which case Play Mechanix may not be able to provide those services to you or will not be able to award prizes as the case my be.
Play Mechanix shares personal information with other companies or individuals outside of Play Mechanix in the following limited circumstances:
- We provide such information to our parent company in order for them to assist in the improvement of the services. We require our parent company to agree to process such information based on our instructions and in compliance with this Policy and any other appropriate confidentiality and security measures.
- In the case of services being provided in a country outside of the United States of America, we designate one trusted business partner in a given country to manage the CoinUp system. That trusted business partner agrees to process such information based on our instructions and in compliance with this Policy and any other appropriate confidentiality and security measures.
We may share with third parties certain pieces of aggregated, non-personal information, such as the number of unique players that participated in the last national contest or how many players chose to purchase player cards in the last month. Such information does not identify you or your specific data individually.
Please contact us at the address above with any additional questions about the management or use of personal data.
We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. These include internal reviews or our data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, as well as physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store personal data.
We restrict access to personal information to Play Mechanix employees who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our services. These individuals are bound by confidentiality obligations and may be subject to discipline, including termination and criminal prosecution, if they fail to meet these obligations.
Play Mechanix processes personal information only for the purpose for which it was collected and in accordance with this Policy. We review our data collection, storage and processing practices to ensure that we only collect, store and process the personal information needed to provide or improve our services. We take reasonable steps to ensure that the personal information we process is accurate, complete and current, but we depend on our users to update or correct their personal information whenever necessary.
Accessing and Updating Personal Information
When you use Play Mechanix services, we make good faith efforts to provide you with access to your personal information and either to correct this data if it is inaccurate or to delete such data at your request if it is not otherwise required to be retained by law or legitimate business purposes. We ask individual users to positively identify themselves and the information requested to by accessed, corrected or removed before processing such requests, and we may decline to process such requests that are unreasonably repetitive or systematic, require disproportionate technical effort, jeopardize the privacy of others, or would be extremely impractical, or for which access is not otherwise required. In any case where we provide information access and correction, we perform this service free of charge, except if doing so would require a disproportionate effort.
Play Mechanix regularly reviews it’s compliance with this Policy. Please feel free to direct any questions or concerns regarding this Policy or Play Mechanix treatment of personal information by contacting us via email at email@example.com or write us at CoinUp Privacy c/o Play Mechanix, Inc., 800 Roosevelt Rd Suite D-103, Glen Ellyn, IL, 60137. When we receive formal written complaints from a user, we will contact this user and work to resolve the complaint.
Changes to this Policy